The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elendriu

Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 23:55

Hi all, i'm applying to the guild.

Who am I: Not Johnny the tackling Alhzeimers patient (Scrubs fans will get it). 28, live and work in the SW of the UK. I go by a variety of names - TBS, ThebinarySurfer, Elendrias, Elendrius, Elendries etc.

What do I do IRL: I work as a headhunter in the UK (used to work internationally but changed roles about 3 months ago). Short version is it means long hours but excellent money persuading people to work for different companies. Outside of that my interests are fairly varied.

What do I play: Archmage (39.5), BW (40), SM(30), WH(30). I also have a few low level destruction alts that i rolled to get an idea for how to beat them Wink Always important!

When do i play: With my job i can be away overnight, or working 15+ hour days, so it's very variable. I can log on from my hotel room for a short time if i am though. However a typical week would be up to 2 hours a night during the week, and about 12 hours over the weekend. I'm playing a lot more until January (most like 6 hours a day, most days) as i'm doing a lot of admin work from home until the new year!

What do i enjoy: RvR, no doubt about it. My background is a variety of high RR (RR11/10) DAOC characters on both the US and EU servers, as well as some EQ, AoC and RFO. I'm a PVP'er through and through and i've no real interest in PvE (that said i will pve occasionally for the "greater good" of gear or zone locks etc).

Reason for joining: Short version, my old guild was formed from two semi-inactive guilds merging their members. We all kind of knew each other beforehand and still get along very well. I'd like to be clear that it's not an issue with them, it's an issue with their level of activity and the lack of people in guild now.
They key problem is we lost a lot of members post-release (we only have 11 now and had 20+, of which 4-5 log on with any regularity), most of which only do intermittent rvr. The few people i've played with from TBC have been pleasent, and you seem to be fairly active overall which is what i'm looking for - the ability to log on and join something big be it a raid, an rvr zone lock etc.

What can i offer: A very good all-around player, and a fairly chilled out, mature individual. Extremely good on Healer and BW, although still learning the WH and SM.

Anything else?: Happy to answer other questions!

I'm flexible on when i can interview, but will only really be on in the evenings for most of the rest of the week.[b]
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Dec 16 2008, 00:40

Thanks for a detailed application mate Smile. Look me up ingame so we can get things rolling
Back to top Go down

Application to "The Black Company" - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1