The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rydell, BW, rank 33, rr 33 - application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryd_

Rydell, BW, rank 33, rr 33 - application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Rydell, BW, rank 33, rr 33 - application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Rydell, BW, rank 33, rr 33 - application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 10 2008, 23:40

hello,

i am looking for a new home on k8p. my character is Rydell, a bright wizard rank 33, renown rank 33 and i came to this server a few weeks ago after abandoning my old rank 32 BW on the dead server Karaz-a-Karak.

as far as my person is concerned, i am 30 years old and from Austria. my MMO history dates back to 2002 when i started off with a game called Neocron; then there was WoW from 2005-2007 where i did all the endgame stuff from molten core to naxx. i quit WoW shortly after the first expansion came out because after graduating and getting a job i couldnt do hardcore endgame raiding anymore (and stay up to 2am each night). played lotro from 2007-2008 and although it is a great PvE game, i really missed good PvP there. since i used to play warhammer tabletop i naturally had to try WAR and i really love the RvR.

i play almost each day from around 8pm CET to midnight CET and what i am looking for is an active, organized and mature guild that values teamplay and cooperation.

thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down

Rydell, BW, rank 33, rr 33 - application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1