The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nelliel_

[White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: [White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   [White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptySat Jan 10 2009, 15:00

Hi guys,

I'm Nelliel, aka Matth, 25 years old here with my bro, Ultimanathema, aka Eric, 22 years old, greeting you from Switzerland. Smile We're both MMO fans (EQ, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, DaoC, WoW) and we're now in love with WAR since its release, end of 2008 (we didn't get the chance to play bêta :-( ).
Formerly from Hellebron (FR-EU-Server, Order side (SM + WH 40 for me, SW + WL 40 for my bro)), we joined the forces of Order on K8P because of the french mentality (I'm pretty sure you see what I mean...), the lack of ORvR activity and the need of epic battles/fights/defense on the game.

We're looking for a guild with an adult point of view on the game, mature people etc, pushing the game to the next level, through skill, strategy and motivation. We're both extremely present on the game (around 40h/week, w-e included), and we're both looking for an active guild, on all aspects of the game (RvR / ORvR / PvE) (but as you can imagine, our main love goes to ORvR, the main point of WAR).

We've arrived on the server around 2 weeks ago, and we've leveled up the whole time together, so that's why it might seem that 2 weeks for a dual-char to level 40 is a lot. We could play only when both of us were connected. That was our rule Smile

We're currently in the Blade & Quill guild. Altho it's a very sympathic guild, they are way too much (more than 400 members) but nevertheless there's no planing of activities as a guild (Perhaps due to the low numbers of R40 in that guild). As it didn't stick to our idea of the place and the people we wanted to game with, we started looking for a new home. After having read most of the guilds descriptions on various forums, our choice went to you, and that's why I'm here, presenting my bro and myself to you, and looking forward to joining you Smile

Thanks in advance for your patience (did you really read the whole ? Very Happy), greetings from Switzerland and see you all in game Smile

Nelliel & Ultimanathema
WL & WP
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

[White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   [White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptySat Jan 10 2009, 17:01

Thank you for the detailed application. Feel free to contact me or Adrienne in game so we can get the process going Smile
Back to top Go down

[White Lion & Warrior Priest] Dual Application - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1