The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaii_

Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED]   Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED] EmptySun Nov 30 2008, 17:23

Hello!

I'm Adrian, or ingame Aaii. I play a rank 25 White Lion and I'm quite interested in joining The Black Company Smile Mostly since I'm looking to have great fun and get some more aspects of WAR. My previous MMORPG experiences is WoW that I played for a while. I've played WAR since the release and tried several different classes and finally got some taste for White Lion. I do hope that I can contribute to TBC (if you call yourself that Smile) if I get the chance to join you!

Regards Adrian

(It says that the username Aaii is already taken, maybe since I registered and didn't see that you could apply without logging in)
Back to top Go down
Erenthal
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 84
Class : Witch Hunter
Crafting : Apothecary
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED]   Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 01 2008, 05:46

Interview granted. Will contact you ingame ASAP.
Back to top Go down

Aaii, White Lion - [Application ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1