The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Lion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert

White Lion Empty
PostSubject: White Lion   White Lion EmptySun Nov 30 2008, 01:46

Greetings!

Well my name is Robert! Very Happy

I love to play Warhammer, I'm pretty much an addict of it - it's my type of drug xD- but i guess that the majority of warhammer players can say that too:P

So you can pretty much guess that Warhammer is a pretty big hobby of mine, besides that i also like to be with my friends, listen to music etc.

I am, a very proud, law-studying student. But besides that i work with telemarketing which i'm pretty good at Very Happy

I am 18 years old, and i know that you guys prefer members that is 21+, but if there is a mature 18 year old guy in the world - then that would be me.

I've allways felt that i am just a little bit more mature then my friends.

I am a very humoristic person, i like to talk with people, i am very outgoing - but when it comes down to WaR, scenarios, PQ's and etc. im focused and good actually.

So that was pretty much about "Robert"... Razz

My name in WaR is "RodbaN", i play on Karak Eight Peaks.

I am a White Lion, atm on lvl 11 - but i have to say that i lvl up really fast.

I've been a Shadow Warrior before on lvl 16, but i felt that i had to change server from Karrak Orrud. The reason was that i was in a Guild called "Embers" And we lost a couple of my friends to WoW, So i decided to change to a more populated server - and Karak Eight Peaks become my new home:P

My Lion's name is Cindy(After my loyal dog) and we kick ass together!

I would like to become a member of The Black Company because i would love to be in a guild that is active and serious. I love doing Scenarios, PQ's and etc.

I think that i can contribute with a lot of loyalty, friendlyness, 100% commitment and the best that i can do in everything we do together as a clan if you decide to recruit me.

I am very active, i usually logg in every day.

I Have played WoW, Darkmessiah, Diablo - but so far Warhammer takes the 1st place.

I have access to Ventrilo, i would love to use it Very Happy

With that said i hope that you recruit Me and "Cindy" and i guess i see you guys on the field!
/ Robert aka. Rodban ;D
Back to top Go down

White Lion
Page 1 of 1