The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boab -

Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17 2008, 15:48

Name: Simon Ralston

Toon: Boab

Class: Ironbreaker

Reknown: 31

MMO History:

First MMO I played for a long time was SWG. I grinded about 25 professions to unlock the jedi slot before they changed the system. Quit the game a few months after that because it just wasn't that much fun.

I started playing WoW in the open beta and continued on and off until a couple of months ago. I was in a guild on Emerald Dream called Twilight Gambit and was one of the founder members and it has since merged with another guild and is now called Twilight Hope. Before the first expansion we cleared all the content except Naxx and the last boss in AQ. Just before TBC came out I had 8 toons at 60. Every class except rogue. After the expansion I had a short stint in another guild due to the uncertain future of TG at the time. In that guild, called Asylum, we had server firsts on HKM and Gruul. I ended up quitting after burning myself out levelling 4 toons to 70 and a few more near. I got rid of my account and had a break for 3 months. I ended up playing on a new account and went back to TG where I raided as a rogue. We cleared Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK, MH and BT although I was only there for the first 9 bosses of BT as I had grew tired of WoW again.

Been playing WAR for about 6-7 weeks and thoroughly enjoying it regardless of the bugs and such. It's a diamond in the rough in my opinion. Can only get better. I was a member of Na Fianna Dragun and although I had no problems there, I just felt that there wasn't enough active members and I was playing with people from your guild more than I was my own so it made sense to leave and apply here.

What makes me a good candidate?

Well, I'm able and willing to play quite alot and am keen to progress through the game, in both PvE and RvR, as part of a guild who helps each other and where everyone knows their class.

At the moment I'm specced as a 2 hander swinging, punting, knocking down and generally causing problems to my enemies type of dwarf. I've tanked a fair bit in this and WoW and have no problem with respeccing when required.

Crafting wise, I have cultivating at 200 and apothecary at 160 and hope to max it out soon. I have a 22 WH who has scavenging as this goes well with my IB's skills. WH also has talisman making at around 125 and I also have a 14 SW who does salvaging to help level talisman making but this is a side project which takes a back seat to my IB.

I've become friendly with Chao and Edorf who I met while levelling and after seeing how your guild operates I was impressed and it's exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to fighting alongside if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Lothrenos
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 35
Class : Shadow Warrior
Crafting : Apothecary, Cultivating
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17 2008, 15:54

good luck with your app!Wink
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17 2008, 16:14

Thank you for the detailed application mate. Look me up in game to arrange for an interview
Back to top Go down
Chao
Sergeant
Sergeant
Chao

Number of posts : 54
Class : Warrior Preist
Crafting : Tali / Salv
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 17 2008, 22:16

Thanks for the swift application...
You have been mentioned by many of our players and I have grouped with you for a month now and exteremly happy to see you within our ranks Smile
I hope you enjoy the game with us, I know we will enjoying having you here Smile
Let the war continue Smile
Back to top Go down
Meatshielder
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 11
Class : Ironbreaker
Crafting : I do all of them :)
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Dec 19 2008, 11:14

Welcome onboard fellow Dwarf! Glad to see you r with us. Have noticed you damage in SC for quite a while, impressive, how do you do that???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironbreaker Application - Boab - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1