The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDaniq_

Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 01:29

Hello!
Im interested in an interview / trial phase with you guys as described in your recruitment articel. Age is 27, nationality german.. gaming experience in the mmo sector is rather low unless you count excessiv diablo2 gaming in Wink
That said I have a rather good idea / read alot about tactics and such in mmos and I fancy myself a fast learner...
My experience in WAR is 2 fold. I love the game and think it has big potential for my enjoyment, but at first not knowing anyone I played alone and joined scenarios / open RvR in PUGs.. Goes without saying where that went Wink

So I joined a Guild already but discovered that the players are often absent or just chatting or still everyone doing everything on their own. Not much leadership or organisation. Maybe Im also a little fast with my judgement but that guild seems to be way too casual for my tastes. Thus I read about your fine guild and it seems there are
a) more people (that also play and not just chat Wink )
b) more organisation
c) a leadership that tells us what the friggin plan is! (quite important for me, there got to be goals, short time strategy, anything... just not "do whatever we dont care" Wink )

So long story short I would like to test you out, while you can test me out and thus we will see if we are made for eachother.
I bring a lev20 Ironbreaker as well as a lev16 Archmage with me

Best regards
Daniq

Im reachable via eMail: Danielxy@hotmail.de
Ingame either: MrDaniq or MrsDaniq Wink
Back to top Go down
Falkthorn
Captain
Captain
Falkthorn

Number of posts : 437
Class : Warrior Priest
Crafting : Apothecary
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 22:47

Been trying to contact you ingame and on msn, will try again soon.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Officer
Officer
Anarchy

Number of posts : 88
Class : Witch Hunter, Knight of the Blazing Sun, Engineer, Warrior Priest, White Lion, Bright Wizard,
Crafting : Talisman Making, Salvaging, Apothecary, Butchering, Scavenging
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 13:38

i think you will find out what we are all about in a coordinated event Smile and trust you will be left with one hell of an experience
Back to top Go down
Falkthorn
Captain
Captain
Falkthorn

Number of posts : 437
Class : Warrior Priest
Crafting : Apothecary
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] EmptySat Oct 18 2008, 01:09

Interview done and application accepted. Welcome to the Company!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironbreaker / Archmage player looking for recruitment [Application ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1