The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megabern

Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 24 2008, 00:07

Hi there.

My name is Megaberna. I was part of this guild (some of you may remeber me (i hope so Razz) ) some months ago but then my subscription ended and wwith so many work i just didnt had time to buy a new prepaid card...

Moving one...im a lvl 21 (almost 22) Ironbreaker and i would like very much to be once more part of this great guild. As always i prefer a more team based estratagie on raids and other things and this guild respects that.

I hope to see you all on the battlefield...
Back to top Go down
fhakir
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 53
Class : bright wizard
Crafting : talisman
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 24 2008, 14:40

I remember you:D
Welcome back to WAR anyways, hope to see you in guild agian:)
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 24 2008, 15:01

Welcome back bro, no need to go through the application process. Just poke any of us ingame and we'll fix you right up
Back to top Go down
lyonn
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 42
Class : Dyonn KOTBS
Crafting : none
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Dec 24 2008, 20:22

Ah you sent me a tell in game i hadn't read this post before hand. I'm not an officer so didn't want to say anything (not my place) other wise i would have gotten an officer to re-invite you

If you /tell a TBC member and ask them to past you on to an officer i'm sure they can sort you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Company Apllication - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1