The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZlirreWP

Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 18:47

Hello there Smile

My name is Zlatko, I`m 30 and I come from a small but nice seaside town called Rijeka.

I`ve played WAR since beta2, with a guild called Semper Dius. We then rolled on Karag Orrud upon live start of the game, but I decided to reroll here as I have a few RL m8s playing destro here and my bro playing order.

I`ve played healers in RPGs all my life, ever since I started with PnP D&D some 15ish years ago Wink . I took WP as it was the most appealing healer to me (don`t much care for elves, love dwarves but RP mechanic didn`t appeal to me much).
I`m rank36/ rr33 atmo, I`m not the odd "WP is mdps class" player. I know what my role in a group is and I`m enjoying fullfilling it. I`m trying out the grace spec as with the latest patch it seems very viable, but only in a good group setting. Meaning I have to involve into the fight much more than a salv specced WP (which I really like, it`s what they advertised the WP to be doing) and I can`t do that in a lame pug where no1 cares to look whats happening to a healer.

Why I want to join you guys?
It`s quite simple. I find you to be very active ORvR guild which is exactly what I`m after, also you are running guild groups/warbands quite alot which is essential for success in the battles. Players must know each others style of play etc in order to function good together when all hell brakes loose. And it takes practice for that to happen.
Last, but not least, the people from The Black Company I`ve played with appear as goodhearted, helpful and funny bunch which is also very important for a community to function properly. You can`t have a good atmosphere with l33t omfgpwnors calling eachother n00bs and whatnots Wink

Well, I`m used to giving much more detailed info in apps, but I hope this is enough for you for now Wink

Cya on the battlefield ;D
Z
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 18:52

Many thx for the detailed application. Look me up in game so we can get the interview going.
Back to top Go down

Zlirre WP - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1