The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
midjit_

App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySun Dec 07 2008, 20:06

Hey, I spoke to Keldan in game.

Currently a lowly lev 12 engi. However, I have recently re-rolled onto K8P as my two other servers (Hirn and Dorn) and pretty dead. On both of these servers I have a number of t3/t4 alts with my highest being a r40 Sh on Dorn. My order toons are a 24RP, 28 IB and a number of other low lev alts. I also have some alts on Eltharion which is similar to 8P in terms of numbers but is ORVR.

So, what Im basically saying is that I have rolled quite far up the chain but am now starting over again as a newbie on 8P and Im loving the engi class (especially after the recent patch).

BC comes highly recommended and i'd like to join. I know Im not yet at the necessary r20 but that wont be long in coming and Im hoping that my alts on other servers will count. Happy to chat more in game and go trialing etc.

Name in game = midjit.

cheers lads...and see you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySun Dec 07 2008, 21:36

Thank you for the application. We will contact you in due time, after some internal discussion, should an exception for this application be decided.

P.S. In the meantime keep lvling mate Smile
Back to top Go down

App for an engi - [APPLICATION CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1