The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyTouch

BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 02 2008, 04:42

hello, my name is André Fonseca(Portugal), im 22 yo, I play WHO since the open beta,

I have a r40/45 WE in other server. which is, and will remain inactive since my best friend just resubmitted to the game, and joined order, I will stay on this server with him.
We are both looking for guild and we decided to apply to Black Company because we are expecting organized fun in the game Smile.

I started my character (BW) 3 days ago, im currently rank 20 and im looking forward to have fun with the black company,

Best regards,

Cya in game
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 02 2008, 20:19

Thx for the application, look me up ingame for a more detailed interview.
Back to top Go down

BW application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1