The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muckle
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Class : WH
Crafting : none
Registration date : 2008-11-22

WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 23 2008, 05:42

Hi there,

Muckle
Witch Hunter, Lvl 24 RR23

I'm Paul, a very mature, wrong side of thirty male who currently resides in Cornwall.

I've been playing since launch, firstly a SW on another server that died a low pop death, so decided to start again on K8P with my Witch Hunter which I'm really enjoying.

I teamed up with a few of your members the other night to cap a few t3 BO's and although most were on vent they took the time to chat as well and seemed a friendly bunch of guys. I'm looking to improve my experience of WAR through RvR and it seems that the best way to achieve that is by getting organised and guilded!

So if you're not totally over loaded with WH's and would welcome another foot solider to the ranks I would appreciate it if my application would be considered.

Cheers

Paul
Back to top Go down
Erenthal
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 84
Class : Witch Hunter
Crafting : Apothecary
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 23 2008, 14:58

Interview granted, will contact you in-game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
muckle
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 29 2008, 01:27

Hi,

Since applying I've had major problems with my graphics card dying on me (I think I've tried every nvidia driver out there Sad ).

I hope to have things sorted by monday with a new GPU as I'm missing my fix!

Hopefully I'm still on your list to contact, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Erenthal
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 84
Class : Witch Hunter
Crafting : Apothecary
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 29 2008, 03:06

You are certainly still on the list. I tried to contact you a few times, but with no luck. I guess your post explains it Smile

I'll try to get in touch with you on monday then. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
muckle
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 19:35

Hi,

I've back for a week or two now so I guess we just keep missing each other Sad

I mainly play after 10pm GMT which I realise will be later for you, so I'll try contacting you ingame.

I've just enetered t4 and I'm enjoying all the CC flying around and spending more time on my back then a cheap date Laughing

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 19:44

If you can contact me whenever you are in game mate we can start with the interview Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]   WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

WH Application - [APPLICATION CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1