The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for the Company Level 32 Bright Wiz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miva1

Application for the Company Level 32 Bright Wiz Empty
PostSubject: Application for the Company Level 32 Bright Wiz   Application for the Company Level 32 Bright Wiz EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 00:55

Took an Application Template from my old Wow Guild

Section 1: Char
Name : Miva
Class : Bright wizard
RR : 30

Section 2: General personal info and availability
• First name (This is your real first name): Martin
• How many days a week can you play?: 5+
• From what time till what time can you play?: 6pm 10pm

Section 3: Technical details
• Connection type (dial-up/cable/dsl/satellite): Dsl 10/2mb
• Connection reliability:perfect
• Processor speed: dual 6000+
• Video card: raidon 4870
• Do you have Team Speak/Ventrilo installed? (Yes/No): yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abit abought my self and my past in Online games.

i started out with Daoc, 6 level 50 chars befor Toa, incl a rr9 SB on Prydwin server, after the Toa launce i desided to start WOW were i quickly made my first level 60 Warrior, followed by 5X60 char more, have raided alot both Pre Tbc and in Tbc. stoped played WOW 2 month befor Wrath of the lichking came out. then i started Age of Conan, but stoped again after a few months. the finaly the day came when they Launched War Online.
I started in World Egde Mountain. were i have a 34 Bright Wizard. but the server were dead so i moved my char to Karag Hirn with my guild, but the server transfere broke the guild and i found my self alone again, a good freind of mine started a Order char on Eight peeks and i desided to join him. but i didnt want to give up my Bright wizard so i made a new, i love to play this char and i will continue to play it untill RR 100 hehehe.

Any way im hoping that you might find interrest in allowing me to join the Ranks of a nice brotherhood.

will time for me to get some sleep, work Calling tomorrow. Sleep

Miva Out scratch
Back to top Go down

Application for the Company Level 32 Bright Wiz
Page 1 of 1