The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defacto

RP Application Empty
PostSubject: RP Application   RP Application EmptyThu Nov 20 2008, 17:04

Hia guys!

My name is Dusan, I am from Serbia and I am 22 years old. Today I chatted with one of ure officers named Keldan so he told me to leave application on forum.

I started to play WAR few days ago (in sunday actually), and I play Rune Priest, lvl 10 atm, Renown lvl 8. Nevertheless, I am introduced with the mehanisam of the game, because I followed it before the launch, and I was reading on the official site, and on hammer wiki aswell. I would like to mention that I played Guildwars almost year and a half (and the last year very, very active). Dont know if any of you played GW, but that is one of the strongest game in PvP today. I adore PvP (read RvR Smile ) and I am a team player very much. I like to cooperate and to relay on my team friends, aswell as the tactics making etc. I learn stuff quickly, and I educate myself by reading on the internet, and asking in-game players.

Why do I like to join you? - Because u are mature and sirious guild, that want to put some influence on that server. Those are excatly the ppl I would like to play with, cause I myself am one of those. Smile

My IGN is: Defacto

Thank you for your time, and I hope that you will conntact me in game. You can send me an e-mail aswell on far_so_far@yahoo.com

One more thing I forgott to mention: I use vent and ts.
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Officer
Officer
Sparx

Number of posts : 54
Class : Bright wizard(Sparx), Archmage(Albella)
Crafting : Butcher/Scavenger Cultivator(200)/Apothecary(200)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

RP Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Application   RP Application EmptyTue Nov 25 2008, 19:14

Hi there Smile sry for late answer! will catch u ingame asap!
Back to top Go down

RP Application
Page 1 of 1