The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hedricc_

Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING]   Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyFri Jan 23 2009, 22:19

Well met Smile

My name is martin and i'm 32. i hail from OUR home, the tiny dot called EARTH (denmark). In a reality so FUCKING EPIC, Allmost as epic as humor but thats another story Smile.

I've been playing allot of different classes (32/30 shadow warrior, 20 blademaster, 15 archmage, 20 warrior priest,) since i bought the war preorder and i've had allot of fun with all of them, but then came the heavy metal days and the introduction of the class i allwayes play. A kotbs/paladin/tank. i have pve exsperince since ultima online. Pvp i haven't played much as i missed out on the only game that had the pvp i was looking for, DaoC. But war is here and i love the pvp.

A Friendly teamplayer with a friendly and humorous nature is at your service.

Have a nice day on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING]   Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyFri Jan 23 2009, 23:44

Thank you for your application. Feel free to look up Adrienne or me ingame so we can get an interview going
Back to top Go down

Application Kotbs - Hedric - [APPLICATION PENDING]
Page 1 of 1