The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soleo_

BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING]   BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyMon Jan 12 2009, 07:04

Hello,

I'm 22 years old and from Belgium, but living in Turkey. Where i teach Capoeira. This is how i come around, so i have alot of time to play, which makes me an active player i suppose rabbit Now i have some MMO experience from WoW which i played 2 years, raiding/PvP/Xroads fun...
At the time of posting i'm a Rank 24 BW immo specced, (i love the mobile aspect of this spec), i have waited a little with finding a guild until i was sure what i was going to play with. First month i played was more of a trial of all and to see what fits best. I picked up the apo. and scaveging skills, so i'm always ready to help out with those. I'm totaly ok with team speak, but wil have to get a new Mic.
Well to get to the reason of why i would want to join your guild is because the nice reputation you guys have, being able to do some premades with nice and active peeps and see some endgame content in time.

Greetings and peace afro
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Re: BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING]   BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyWed Jan 14 2009, 14:51

Thank you for the application and sorry for the late reply. Please contact Adrienne or me ingame so we can get the ball rolling
Back to top Go down

BW Application - [APPLICATION PENDING]
Page 1 of 1