The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginji_

Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Jan 05 2009, 02:37

Hello

Class: IronBreaker
rrank: 17 (not playing pvp much, not because i dont like it. just because questing gives me way lot more XP,anyways,i get enought rr to buy the green renown stuff)

im 19 yold and live in spain, i usually play daily but there are execptions always ofc... im student atm and i dont have to go class/school or to work. just home study! so high availability (not much real life... T_T)

ive played wow for over 3 years...and started with WAR 2 month ago....started on Karaz-Azgal (32 RP and 31 SM) and moved to this server few weeks ago....and loving it...lot ppl. lot rvr and lot fun =)

NOTE: im spanish but i understand english and speak it a bit...so Teamspeak/ventrilo wouldnt be a prob!

Cheers ,Ginji.
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Jan 05 2009, 02:52

Ty for the application. Look me up ingame to get an interview going
Back to top Go down

Ironbreaker, Ginji <Meat shield> - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1