The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoho
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Class : Engi
Crafting : Talisman/Scavaging
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING]   Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyTue Dec 23 2008, 22:11

Name: Matt
Character: Yoho (r13/rr13 - Engineer)

Reason for wanting to join:
Previously rolled as destruction on this server along with my Guild from WoW - however as time went on most of them migrated back to WoW again (typical!) and so I was pretty much left on my own and not totally enjoying playing as destruction. As such I rolled an engineer on another server and thoroughly enjoyed the play style and so took the decision to wipe all my destruction characters on K8P and roll order.

Previous chars were 32 WE, 28DoK, 24 Sorc, 16 Chosen, 16BG, 12 SH (as you can see... I never truely enjoyed any one class :p)

Previous Experience:
Coming into WAR I came from a strong competitive gaming background previously playing in national and european tournaments for RTCW (XI - connection interrupt) and making a few pennies which helped when it came to paying for uni. In terms of MMO experience i have been playing for many years (Daoc, SWG, WoW, AoC, WAR + plenty of random F2P mmos) and achievements include becoming the first master rifleman on the EU SWG servers (Eclipse) and being the 2nd Guild to drop Nefarian (by 15 minutes!) on our WoW server (think it was bladefist at the time, we all migrated to outland when it opened as bladefist died of lag every night).

Previous Guilds:
In WAR - none as only a handful of us from WoW came across. My WoW guild was Sinisters which is one of the top EU guilds on the outland PvP server (generally 1st or 2nd for Alliance to drop bosses) and i raided on my Warlock although eventually had to step aside due to university work taking priority.

Priority:
Ive played against a number of "the black company" crew in scenarios across my characters and appreciate that teamwork, training and being clever about picking targets helps to drop the enemy as quickly as possible and hope that i can continue with you guys!

Additions:
Got a mic and not afraid to chat over vent, due to having work and flying home for christmas i wont be about much until January though. I know that being a low rank isnt going to help my chances (hey hes only a cpl days old!) but would hope you take into consideration past achievements, background in gaming and in addition - knowledge of WAR as have been around since CE day 1.
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING]   Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING] EmptyTue Dec 23 2008, 22:43

Thx for your application mate. Look me up ingame so we can start an interview, while you get closer to 20
Back to top Go down

Yoho - r13/rr13 Engineer- [APPLICATION PENDING]
Page 1 of 1