The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veteran player looking for an opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giovani_

Veteran player looking for an opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Veteran player looking for an opportunity   Veteran player looking for an opportunity EmptyTue Feb 10 2009, 20:35

Hello guys,
My name is Giovani im almost 34 years old now ( getting old :/ )im Brazillian but i live in Dubai and work for an airline here.
I play MMos now for 12 years , i started with ultima online 4 years than DAOC 3 years , Shadowbane 2 year, WOW 2 years, and Finally LOTRO for 1 year.
Im a very dedicated player , love to play in groups and as a team ( for me this is what gaming is all about) i made very good friends on the long run , but most of them live in US and now i live at the other side of the world so i need to play on european servers. I need to be honest with you guys im a very focused player but nowadays because of my job i consider my self a casual player , depends on my roster for the month, sometimes i can play for 15 days 4 hours a day than disappear for a whole week, usually when im working ( since i work for an international airline) i can be anywhere in the world , but i always bring my laptop with me so if its not africa, australia or japan , you guys will see me online alot.
Well enough about me.
I decided to apply for the Company because i understand its a very mature , organized and united guild and thats what ive been looking for .
I started playing WAR 1 month ago and i really enjoy the game mechanics and the rvr system.
I play a white lion lvl 38 rr 38 butchery 200 apothecary 140, i decided for WL because no one was playing it and it really matches my playstyle, i definetelly love pvping but i also enjoy PVE. Im also leveling up an RP and an IB.
Well im not sure if you guys will take me but i sure hope.
Thank you very much onwards ,
Sinistro, White Lion CR38 RR38 K8P

-----------
now im CR39 RR39 on Sinistro, looking forward to see you all on the field, no matter how long it takes for me to join TBC,
because i hope i will

Sinistro CR 39 RR 39 White Lion K8P
Bladewall CR 10 RR 10 K8P
Wulfborn CR 11 RR11 K8P

-----------

Ok guys now im lvl 40 and 200 butchering 200 apothecary

Sinistro - White Lion CR40 RR40 K8P
Back to top Go down
Dyllorian
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 28
Class : Witch Hunter
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Veteran player looking for an opportunity   Veteran player looking for an opportunity EmptyWed Feb 11 2009, 00:59

38 lvls in a month!!!!!!! why do i feel like im slacking.... how long have i been on dyll now? and i join TBC at lvl 22......

welcome to the forums mate, u sound like a sound guy and im sure u will be welcomed with open arms into our community Smile
Back to top Go down
Giovani_

PostSubject: Re: Veteran player looking for an opportunity   Veteran player looking for an opportunity EmptyWed Feb 11 2009, 18:49

Thx Dyll, actually i met you yesterday night on a dwarf land chapter 22 fort , you helped me finding a named for a quest , must appreciated bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veteran player looking for an opportunity   Veteran player looking for an opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Veteran player looking for an opportunity
Page 1 of 1