The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application to join from ivie(r38, rr34) WL and jangofett (r37 rr33) WL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ivie

application to join from ivie(r38, rr34) WL and jangofett (r37 rr33) WL Empty
PostSubject: application to join from ivie(r38, rr34) WL and jangofett (r37 rr33) WL   application to join from ivie(r38, rr34) WL and jangofett (r37 rr33) WL EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 19:13

HELLO
we are a real life couple in our 30's that would like to join your guild.

i am ivie and my partner is jangofett, we both live in england. we play nearly all day everyday. jango works part time taking elderly and disabled people to care homes, i dont work atm as we have 4 children, youngest being 2. this doesnt effect our game time tho :p

were looking for a guild where we can feel as though we are a part of a group not a spare part. we are in another guild at the moment which we are going to leave as we are not happy .
we are always up for any dungeon run (although we have not yet even been to bastion stairs not from not wanting to go, just all the 35+ where we are have already been and most dont want to go again) and orvr groups or sc's.

our chars are rr34 and 33, we kept it up to lvl until we hit t4 then it slipped abit as we didnt want to start orvr'ing until we hit an acceptable lvl to do so.
previous game experience... we both played DAoC for quite a while, tried dungeons and dragons,and LOTRO, also played conan for about 6 months and WoW For about 1 year.

we also have chars in there lvl 30's on karak azgul destro side. but havent played them for a while now.

i have already spoken to fornost in game and your guild sounds just like were looking for, you also recently have accepted one of our friends motorphysco into your guild
i see that you are not accepting any new recruits at the moment but i hope that you will consider us when you start looking again

thanks for your time. ivie
Back to top Go down

application to join from ivie(r38, rr34) WL and jangofett (r37 rr33) WL
Page 1 of 1