The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothrenos
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 35
Class : Shadow Warrior
Crafting : Apothecary, Cultivating
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 13:43

Yillow Smile

Im a Dude From Danmark (Live in Aarhus, if anyone is from Danmark), i got the real cool Name: Nikolaj xD, i am xx years old.. and no i am not unmature Smile u will find me to be quite mature, so i dont recon that there would be any problem there Wink (or i sure hope that there wont be)

well i am an quite expirienced player (also MMO's), i have been playing 2 years of GW, 1 awesome year of Lord Of The Rings Online, i started playing WAR because of the PvP part, sounded really cool, and since i kinda owned eceryone in LOTRO then i thought this game would be more exiting ;D (NO EGO trippin!)
well i have been a Guildleader in WAR before, Fernandoz from black company was from it Wink the guild was called The Counsil Of The Alfheimr, im closing the guild down now, cuz of sooo many inactive people (so sad :*( ) so i was hoping to find some good mateys in here Smile
I specially finded the rank system epic Very Happy sounded very cool and very well working Smile preeps for that!
well hope u can use an Veteran in the PvP area Wink

-Lothrenos Smile
Back to top Go down
Keldan
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 160
Class : Rune Priest
Crafting : N/A
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]   Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 15:18

Thank you for the application. Look me up in game to proceed to an interview
Back to top Go down

Lothrenos, Shadow Hunter, Now Looking for an Guild... - [APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1