The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turbos Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Brother
Brother

Number of posts : 18
Class : Engineer
Crafting : Buchering
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Turbos Profile Empty
PostSubject: Turbos Profile   Turbos Profile EmptyThu Nov 27 2008, 15:48

Hello The Black Company

This is just a brief profile of myself so you get to know me a little better, My real name is Gary and I come from Manchester, England (Home of the Mighty Manchester United) I'm 36 and have been playing MMOs since Star Wars Galaxies (can't remember the year sorry) and have played many MMOs since like WOW, D&D online, Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa, Guild Wars, EQ2, Vaguard, LOTRO, AoC and now WAR.

I'm a quester, I tend to solo my way to the top level and then I respec my gear for Dungeon Groups, RvR Raids and whatever else there is to do at end game.

I tend to roll a Healer/Paladin types first in these games which explains why I also have a 40 Rune Priest called Animal who is also in the guild. I prefer to use my Engineer first but can log my RP on when he is needed.

Looking forward to playing with you guys, see you all ingame soon
Back to top Go down
Luciene
Officer
Officer
Luciene

Number of posts : 60
Class : SM & WP
Crafting : Whatever
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Turbos Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbos Profile   Turbos Profile EmptyThu Nov 27 2008, 16:09

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Turbos Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Company :: Black Company Tavern (Guest Area) :: Warhammer Online :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: