The Black Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for The Black Company

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gavriel and Frayarith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavriel

Gavriel and Frayarith Empty
PostSubject: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyMon Nov 17 2008, 17:30

Hi to The Black Company,

After reading the Recruitment requirements and the Guild charter, we (Frayarith and myself, Gavriel) would like to join The Black Company. Frayarith is a Bright Wizard and Gavriel is a Warrior Priest, we are both Rank 21 (Renown Rank 18 ). I also have an alt Bright Wizard Rank 23 (called Vuurwolf), and Frayarith has an alt White Lion Rank 7.

We also have our Destruction alts on the Karak Azgal server, but they are too low level atm to be included into the company.

We are both in our late 20's, and live in the UK. Our gaming time during the week starts normally at 8-9pm (GMT) and lasts till 12-01am, and those weekends we can, we play all weekend.

My MMO experience goes trough GW, AoC, CoH, and of course WAR. But I also play Single Player Games like Oblivion, NWN, Fallout, the Total War series, etc.
My girlfriend's MMO experiences includes WoW and WAR. And some of her favourite Single Player Games are Oblivion, FFS, Heavenly Sword, Zelda, etc.

In GW I was the leader of one of the most important Spanish guilds and Alliances in PvE (for those who may know them: Renegados Silenciosos, and La Alianza RS).
I would like to mention too that I work in the Games Industry as a Community Coordinator for one of the important MMOs, but atm I prefer not to tell which one that is for quite obvious reasons. Smile (and no, it's not WAR Razz)

We have been playing the game for several weeks/months now, but we got to the point we feel that to enjoy the game completely we should join a Guild. And for this reason we have chosen The Black Company because we have seen a high participation level in RvR and the rules and way of organizing the guild appeals to us.
I'm pretty sure too that some of your members have seen us organizing several WB in T2 to assault and protect Keeps, so maybe our names sound familiar in the guild too.

We hope to hear from you soon and have the opportunity to get an interview.

Gav and Fraya.

IGN: Gavriel and Frayarith
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Officer
Officer
Sparx

Number of posts : 54
Class : Bright wizard(Sparx), Archmage(Albella)
Crafting : Butcher/Scavenger Cultivator(200)/Apothecary(200)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyFri Nov 21 2008, 04:51

Hi there the 2 of you Smile we have been hacked but should be safe now ill try catch you ingame but im on my 5day shift at work so wont be online till 24:00+ till monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Frayarit

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptySat Nov 22 2008, 17:18

Greetings to Sparx Very Happy

After Monday will be fine for us, as Gravriel is away this weekend due to work commitments. Athough I will still be ingame it wont be with Frayarith, and I would also prefer to be conntacted when with Gavriel and generally when Gavriel is ingame Frayarith is not far behind lol XD.

Thank you and hope to speak to you soon XD
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Officer
Officer
Sparx

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyMon Nov 24 2008, 02:51

very nice Smile my 5 days work shift ends very late sunday so its perfect for me Smile ill try get a hold on you tuesday then Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavriel

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyMon Nov 24 2008, 18:44

Hi Sparx,

Thanks for replying. Very Happy
As Frayarith already said, I had to go to a convention this weekend. But I see it was not a problem at all. Very Happy
We will be online from 8-9 to 12 from today to Wednesday. On Thursday I am travelling again, but I will have a computer available (with Warhammer on it of course Razz) so if for whatever reason the interview can't be done on Tuesday or Wednesday it should still be possible to get hold of us (though probably on different hours, but if that's the case I will leave a message here)

Hope to see you tomorrow-evening/night then. Very Happy

Cheers!

"Gavriel"
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Officer
Officer
Sparx

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyTue Nov 25 2008, 19:15

will catch you tonight then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Officer
Officer
Sparx

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith EmptyTue Nov 25 2008, 23:47

Interviewed and invited both to the Company Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavriel and Frayarith   Gavriel and Frayarith Empty

Back to top Go down

Gavriel and Frayarith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Company :: Black Company Tavern (Guest Area) :: Warhammer Online :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: